CAN YOU FIND ONE MEDIA CORPORATION NOT OWNED BY THIS SINGLE BANKING CORPORATION/ FAMILY /OLIGARCH?
There USED TO BE 88 Media Companies… Now There Are Six.
found on rense.com April 2010
These are the 6 media companies that exist today. There used to be 88. These 6 all get their news from Reuters and the Associated Press. Reuters owns the AP and Rothschilds own Reuters. The ROTHS OWN the basic FOUNTAIN of information that goes out to the media daily. They get to select what info goes to the big six and write it up their way. Now, that doesn’t mean some reporter at one of the SIX couldn’t do independent research, be ‘off the spew’ as it were. You ponder how long he’d last.
The following information is in circulation on the net. The originating source is not known, nor have all the statements below been fully verified. However, the general overview provided appears to be accurate.
GENERAL ELECTRIC (donated 1.1 million to GW Bush for his 2000 election campaign)
* NBC: includes 13 stations, 28% of US households.
* NBC Network News: The Today Show, Nightly News with Tom Brokaw,
Meet the Press, Dateline NBC, NBC News at Sunrise.
* CNBC business television; MSNBC 24-hour cable and Internet news
service (co-owned by NBC and Microsoft); Court TV (co-owned with Time
Warner), Bravo (50%), A&E (25%), History Channel (25%).
The “MS” in MSNBC means microsoft. The same Microsoft that donated
2.4 million to get GW bush elected.
* GE Consumer Electronics.
* GE Power Systems: produces turbines for nuclear reactors and power
* GE Plastics: produces military hardware and nuclear power
* GE Transportation Systems: runs diesel and electric trains.
WESTINGHOUSE / CBS INC.
Westinghouse Electric Company, part of the Nuclear Utilities
Business Group of British Nuclear Fuels (BNFL)
whos #1 on the Board of Directors? None other than: Frank Carlucci
(of the Carlyle Group)
* CBS: includes 14 stations and over 200 affiliates in the US.
* CBS Network News: 60 minutes, 48 hours, CBS Evening News with Dan
Rather, CBS Morning News, Up to the Minute.
* Country Music Television, The Nashville Network, 2 regional sports
* Group W Satellite Communications.
* Westinghouse Electric Company: provides services to the nuclear
* Westinghouse Government Environmental Services Company: disposes
of nuclear and hazardous wastes. Also operates 4 government-owned nuclear
power plants in the US.
* Energy Systems: provides nuclear power plant design and
VIACOM INTERNATIONAL INC
* Paramount Television, Spelling Television, MTV, VH-1, Showtime,
The Movie Channel, UPN (joint owner), Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, Sundance
Channel (joint owner), Flix.
* 20 major market US stations.
* Paramount Pictures, Paramount Home Video, Blockbuster Video,
Famous Players Theatres, Paramount Parks.
* Simon & Schuster Publishing.
DISNEY / ABC / CAP (donated 640 thousand to GW’s 2000 campaign)
* ABC: includes 10 stations, 24% of US households.
* ABC Network News: Prime Time Live, Nightline, 20/20, Good Morning
* ESPN, Lifetime Television (50%), as well as minority holdings in
A&E, History Channel and E!
* Disney Channel/Disney Television, Touchtone Television.
* Miramax, Touchtone Pictures.
* Magazines: Jane, Los Angeles Magazine, W, Discover.
* 3 music labels, 11 major local newspapers.
* Hyperion book publishers.
* Infoseek Internet search engine (43%).
* Sid R. Bass (major shares) crude oil and gas.
* All Disney Theme Parks, Walt Disney Cruise Lines.
TIME-WARNER TBS AOL (donated 1.6 million to GW’s 2000 campaign)
America Online (AOL) acquired Time Warner the largest merger in
* CNN, HBO, Cinemax, TBS Superstation, Turner Network Television,
Turner Classic Movies, Warner Brothers Television, Cartoon Network, Sega
Channel, TNT, Comedy Central (50%), E! (49%), Court TV (50%).
* Largest owner of cable systems in the US with an estimated 13
* HBO Independent Productions, Warner Home Video, New Line Cinema,
Castle Rock, Looney Tunes, Hanna-Barbera.
* Music: Atlantic, Elektra, Rhino, Sire, Warner Bros. Records, EMI,
WEA, Sub Pop (distribution) = the world’s largest music company.
* 33 magazines including Time, Sports Illustrated, People, In Style,
Fortune, Book of the Month Club, Entertainment Weekly, Life, DC Comics
(50%), and MAD Magazine.
* Sports: The Atlanta Braves, The Atlanta Hawks, World Championship
NEWS CORPORATION LTD. / FOX NETWORKS (Rupert Murdoch) (
* Fox Television: includes 22 stations, 50% of US households.
* Fox International: extensive worldwide cable and satellite
networks include British Sky Broadcasting (40%); VOX, Germany (49.9%); Canal
Fox, Latin America; FOXTEL, Australia (50%); STAR TV, Asia; IskyB, India;
Bahasa Programming Ltd., Indonesia (50%); and News Broadcasting, Japan
* The Golf Channel (33%).
* Twentieth Century Fox, Fox Searchlight.
* 132 newspapers (113 in Australia alone) including the New York
Post, the London Times and The Australian.
* 25 magazines including TV Guide and The Weekly Standard.
* HarperCollins books.
* Sports: LA Dodgers, LA Kings, LA Lakers, National Rugby League.
* Ansett Australia airlines, Ansett New Zealand airlines.
* Rupert Murdoch: Board of Directors, Philip Morris (USA).
*(Phillip Morris donated 2.9 million to George W Bush in 2000)*
DEFINITION OF A MUSHROOM. Something KEPT IN THE DARK and FED NOTHING BUT SHIT.
The fact that six media corporations backed BUSH JUNIOR shows they vote the straight GOP, ‘friendly to the rich’ party.
<=== BACK TO TRUTHS YOU WILL NEVER HEAR IN THE MEDIA
<===BACK TO THE PROPAGANDA STUDIES INDEX PAGE