Here are the facts of the case:
• Maryanne Godboldo is an African American mother of a teenager daughter. She lives in Detroit. (http://www.prisonplanet.com/swat-at…)
• Child Protective Services (CPS) personnel attempted to kidnap Maryanne’s 13-year-old daughter. They accused her of not giving her child psychiatric medication prescribed by her doctor.
• Maryanne says the medication caused side effects in her daughter and made her condition worse, which is why she refused to give her daughter the medication.
• The medication was Risperdal, a neuroleptic antipsychotic medication known for causing serious side effects such as abdominal pain, vomiting, aggression, anxiety, dizziness and lack of coordination (http://www.risperdalsideeffects.com).
Watch the true video of the shocking side effects of Risperdal here:http://www.naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=3…
See a complete list of side effects of psychiatric medications from CCHR:
• When Maryanne refused to let CPS take her daughter away, CPS personnel then called the police, who then smashed down her front door and attempted to raid her home to kidnap her daughter by force.
• The police did NOT have a warrant or any court documents whatsoever granting them any right to enter Maryanne’s home, according to Godboldo’s attorneys.
• Police say that after they smashed in the front door, Maryanne opened fire on them. (Who wouldn’t open fire on a group of armed assailants trying to kidnap their daughter, by the way?)
• A SWAT team was then called in, carrying semiautomatic rifles and sniper gear. A 12-hour standoff ensued.
• Maryanne eventually surrendered to the SWAT team, and the state took her daughter to a psychiatric hospital where she is now being molested by the staff there, her mother says.
• Maryanne Godboldo now faces multiple felony charges: firing a weapon in a dwelling, felonious assault, resisting and obstructing an officer, and use of a firearm in the commission of a felony.
• CPS lied about the child’s father’s ability to take care of her as a tactic to kidnap her from her mother.
• Community groups in Detroit are now rallying on behalf of the family there, shouting “Free Arianna” (the daughter).
Why Health Freedom is more important now than ever
What you are witnessing here with Maryanne Godboldo isthe tyranny of the medical police stateand the wicked criminality of Child Protective Services workers who are now front-line enforcers of Big Pharma’s deadly agenda to drug our children.
Make no mistake: What’s happening today is thatthe state is now breaking down the doors, assaulting, arresting and imprisoning parents who refuse to medicate their children. This is being accomplished with the use of armed force against innocent victims.
This unholy alliance between Big Pharma, CPS and the police has gone too far. It has becomethe weapon of medication compliance.
When medicine has become so dangerous, so forceful and so utterly harmful to the People that the state must use bullets and guns to force people to take it,you know it’s all gone way too far.
It makes you wonder: What kind of system of medicine is so bad that prescriptions have to beenforced at gunpoint?
That this is happening is not just an assault on Maryann Godboldo, butan assault on our rights and freedoms as sovereign human beings. Do we not have the right to say NO to a medication we don’t want our children to take? Do we not have the right to protect our children from kidnappers? Do we not have the right to use firearms in the defense and protection of our homes from armed invaders who are conspiring to kidnap our children?
The real criminals in this case are the CPS workers. They should be brought up on attempting kidnapping charges as well as a criminal conspiracy to commit kidnapping. The gun-toting cops who broke into Maryanne’s home and attempted to kidnap her daughter should be arrested and brought up on charges ofarmed robbery, breaking and entering and conspiracyto commit the felony crime of kidnapping.
And yet, instead, Maryanne is now facing multiple felony charges while the CPS criminals and cops who raided her home are charged with nothing.
Where is the justice in America today? How did medication become something to be enforced with bullets and SWAT teams? And more importantly,how far will this gobefore this tyranny ends?