see original for revealing videos.
http://snipurl.com/y2449 [Wash. Blog]
FRIDAY, JUNE 25, 2010
BP Gives Unlimited Behind-the-Scenes Access to One Woman, Who Says BP’s Response is Fake: Clean-Up Equipment Taken Away as Soon as Officials Leave
BP has been given unlimited access to all BP operations and meetings to a Louisiana shrimper’s wife named Kindra Arnesen.
As Yves Smith notes:
Arensen appears to have been invited in because she got media coverage earlier in June when CNN covered her efforts to organize wives of Gulf fishermen over concerns about the safety of working on oil cleanup.
In a must-watch video, Arnesen says:
- BP is given advanced warning when an official is going to show up to any place where there is oil. All assets are deployed. As soon as the official leaves, 75-80% of the assets are removed. BP calls it a “pony and balloons” show.
- “We are expendable to these people. We do not matter.”
- They’re not cleaning it up, they’re covering it up.
- BP is making it impossible for clean-up workers to wear respirators.
- She saw hundreds of thousands of fish dying, so disoriented by the oil that they crashed into her boat.
- There is a media blackout.
- If the country does not stand up and say “no more”, this will go global. All of the world’s oceans are connected. If not stopped, it will destroy one-third of the world’s water.
[This is ABSOLUTELY a Must-Watch 16 mn. video! She’s fa-bu-lous.]
Former clean-up worker Candy Morris also said the clean-up efforts are just for show, are only cosmetic, and are just for the cameras:
[2 mn. video]
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
blog for subscribers:
Prognosis 2012: the elite agenda for social transformation
The Grand Story of Humanity
The Story of Hierarchy
Climate science: observations vs. models