FRIDAY, JUNE 25, 2010
BP has been given unlimited access to all BP operations and meetings to a Louisiana shrimper’s wife named Kindra Arnesen.
As Yves Smith notes:
In a must-watch video, Arnesen says:
- BP is given advanced warning when an official is going to show up to any place where there is oil. All assets are deployed. As soon as the official leaves, 75-80% of the assets are removed. BP calls it a “pony and balloons” show.
- “We are expendable to these people. We do not matter.”
- They’re not cleaning it up, they’re covering it up.
- BP is making it impossible for clean-up workers to wear respirators.
- She saw hundreds of thousands of fish dying, so disoriented by the oil that they crashed into her boat.
- There is a media blackout.
- If the country does not stand up and say “no more”, this will go global. All of the world’s oceans are connected. If not stopped, it will destroy one-third of the world’s water.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.